RosUpack business programme is an effective platform for professional meetings, discussions and sharing of experience. It provides a possibility to ask questions on the most pressing issues directly and get first-hand answers. The business program involves Russian and international experts, heads of major companies - leaders of the packaging industry, analytical agencies and industry associations, representatives of governmental authorities, and major branding agencies of Russia.
Among the business programme partners there are NP National Confederation for Packaging Industry, SIBUR, Association of Russian Branding Agencies etc.
- Analytics of packaging market and growth areas for business development
- Technological innovations in packaging
- Ecologically safe packaging
- Sustainable development and packaging: circular economy development perspectives
- Packaging design
- Uwe Melichar, President of European Brand & Packaging Design Association (EPDA)
- Antro Säilä, WPO Vice President Sustainability
- Silke Bochat, Former Head of Design in Eastern Europe, PepsiCo
- Renne Angelvua, Founder of WINWIN Design, Jury Member of the RED DOT Award
- Björn Thunström, Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing & Innovation, Stora Enso
- Ilka Hario, Packaging Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Metsa Board
About PART Award
PART Award is an annual international award in the field of packaging production and designing. An expert jury conducts a comprehensive assessment of innovative developments in the field of packaging and packaging materials.
The title of Award Winner is given to companies offering solutions with improved consumer properties and high product quality indicators.
The awards are adjudged in three categories - “Producer of the Year”, “Student Concept of the Year” and for the first time - “Environmental Packaging”.
We work to provide a relevant business programme for our visitors and participants in 2020. Please, stay tuned for more updates on the website.